Friday, July 12, 2013

WLS Pre-op

Monday is the big day!

I was sick to my stomach this morning thinking about it, but after meeting with my surgeon one more time I'm feeling better.

He has done hundreds of these things.  Everything will be great.
----------------------------
I am getting prepared, packing an overnight bag with stuff I think I'll need, as well as a few things I wouldn't have thought of if it weren't for other folks in the WLS community.
  • PJ's
  • Slippers or flip-flops
  • Toiletries
  • Gas-X chewables (for the gas post-procedure everyone talks about from being pumped full of gas before the procedure)
  • Lip-balm
  • Laptop
  • A Chance in the World (The author just spoke at my graduation...AMAZE-BALLS.)
  • iPhone
  • Headphones
  • Baby wipes (cause I don't think I can shower exactly)
I can't think of anything else really...
OH!  MY pillow and CPAP machine.
-----------------------------
Now I just need to finish "nesting" at home so everything is super easy when I get back.
-----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sunshine...or a rant!