Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Journey to Date | Part 4

So, here I sit.  Four days until surgery.  Monday, July 15, 2013.

A huge range of emotions are washing over me right about now.


  • Happy that my health will be improving.
  • Sad that I am in this situation to begin with.
  • Excited to do the things I used to do and love so much!
  • Nervous about recovery and learning my new "parts".
  • Anxious to get this thing going.
  • Worried that this a HUGE change to be going thru right before I start Grad School.
  • Hopeful this will be the tool that will lead to lifetime success.
  • Frightened I will be a statistic, the girl who couldn't loose with WLS.
  • Optimistic about the future, and that I am prepared for the journey ahead. 

-------------------------------------------------

You can Read the rest here:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
--------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sunshine...or a rant!