Monday, September 2, 2013

Post-Op day 49

It has been 49 days since my surgery.

How did 49 days go by so quickly?  Kinda nuts really.

I have lost 39 pounds since surgery and  65 pounds since my first visit to my surgeon.

Let's look at that again....39 pounds in 49 days!!!!!!!!!  What is that?  How does that happen?  Well, I guess we know how that happened, but man my head just can't keep up!

I can't SEE a difference in the mirror, but I can certainly feel it.  My husband and I were able to do some hiking 2 weeks ago that I would have never been able to do before this.  That was such an exhilarating experience!  I am beginning to feel like the real me again!

I can tell a difference when I look at pictures side by side, and I can feel a difference in the way my clothes fit...I am down 2 dress sizes.  THAT IS HUGE.



I hope that I will continue to lose and feel well, but even if I don't lose another pound, I feel 100% better than I have in years.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sunshine...or a rant!